MATT Architecture is looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join its growing London practice.
Our approach seeks to combine our senior partners’ decades of experience creating some of the world’s most celebrated buildings with the ambition and freshness of a young company – and we are looking for someone to help us evolve our brand and website, which will go hand-in-hand with a wider interrogation of our business strategy.
This role will require the designer to work closely with the team to provide graphic support for both project and marketing work – with the opportunity for them to have a key role in the company’s brand development. They will ideally be responsible for all forms of digital, print and graphic communication.
- supporting project teams with the preparation of brochures and reports
- preparing high quality material for: events and exhibitions, award submissions, the company website and in-house stationery
- evolving the existing set of brand guidelines and templates and ensuring staff adhere to graphic guidelines
- preparing material for project-specific and practice books and brochures
- supporting the team in the preparation and coordination of bids and proposals
- compiling and maintaining a marketing database of project material for publication
- using Adobe Illustrator to create diagrams
- contributing to style guide process
- overhauling and maintaining the website
- other duties commensurate with this role that may be required from time to time
Skills and experience
- highly computer literate with solid experience of using the full Adobe Suite
- exceptional skills and experience in the preparation of high-quality graphics
- website design and maintenance
- a creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- professional attitude with ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- positive and pro-active approach
- an interest and track record in marketing and communications
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio (max 10MB) along with your availability and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.