Matteo Thun & Partners is seeking a senior architect to join its team in Munich, Germany.
For our new office in Munich in the Englischer Garten-Lodenfreypark, we are looking for further architects who have in-depth experience in detailed planning.
Since September 2020 we have already set up a team of five interior designers/architects who are working on a variety of challenging construction projects. In close dialogue with the headquarters in Milan, the studio in Munich works on projects in German-speaking countries, from design to implementation planning and completion.
The successful candidate:
- successfully completed architecture studies and at least eight to ten years of professional experience on projects in Germany
- in-depth knowledge of planning and building law
- extensive experience in design and, above all, detailed planning in accordance with LPH 3 to 5
- experience in the hospitality and clinic sector is an advantage
- project experience in timber construction and prefabrication is an advantage
- very good knowledge of Archicad
- very good knowledge in German as well as good knowledge of English
- efficient communication
- organisational know-how
- flexibility and the ability to set priorities
- team-oriented, proactive, independent, organisational independence
- ability to take responsibility
What we offer:
- demanding and diverse building construction projects in German-speaking countries
- an exciting field of activity in a holistic approach for every project
- a pleasant and collaborative working environment
- flat hierarchies and good growth opportunities
We are looking for an ideal candidate to start as soon as possible. If interested, please apply via the apply for job button below.