Matteo Thun & Partners is looking for a German native or equivalent and English-speaking senior interior designer to join its office in Milan, Italy.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of five years’ professional experience in the hospitality sector.
- bachelor of architecture or interior degree
- minimum of five years’ professional experience in the interior design sector
- specialisation in interior design/retail/hospitality
- relevant experience in detailed design
- German native speaker or equivalent, fluent in English, Italian is a plus
- experience as a project manager/team leader
- excellent communication, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- proficiency in VectorWorks, ArchiCAD desirable
- availability to travel
Please, submit your CV and Portfolio.