MCAPS GLOBAL is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
MCAPS GLOBAL is looking for a skilled Part 2 architectural assistant for its London office. We are a growing architectural studio, working throughout London and around, on new build and refurbishment projects. The candidate must have good drawing skills and basic knowledge of detailed working drawings. You must be enthusiastic to learn and would be expected to work on multiple projects as required.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- preparing and/or amending architectural drawings at all project stages, including production information
- compiling presentation/planning documents/site reports
- liaising with outside consultants, contractors and client if required, including attending meetings in the office and on-site
- working on multiple projects if required, within the timescales allocated and in line with expectations for level
Education, skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 2 candidate and/or global equivalent degree with a minimum of one years’ post Part 2, although recently graduated candidates may also apply
- you must be highly proficient in 2D AutoCAD drafting and have a good knowledge of Photoshop.
- SketchUp or other 3D software
Successful Individuals will benefit from exposure to project running and office running aspects, mentoring, performance reviews and a healthy work/life balance.
Contract role and salary to be discussed (dependent on experience).
Please send a CV and a PDF portfolio attachment (maximum 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.