McDonald Architects is seeking an architect to join its team in London.
McDonald Architects is looking to hire an experienced, talented and motivated architect to work on a number of exciting projects.
Based in Finsbury Park, we are a design-led practice that is technically very strong. We have a prestigious client base and an incredible portfolio of high-quality projects, the majority of which get to site. We are looking for candidates with an interest in design, detail and the process of creating great architecture.
- opportunities to develop professionally through experience of a variety of different project types, scale and work stages
- working both as part of a team and individually
- support with continued professional development
- competitive salary and benefit package
- company pension scheme
- a minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience
- positive and proactive approach
- strong design and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- good organisational, communication and presentation skills
- working knowledge of UK building regulations and the planning process
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is essential, experience with SketchUp advantageous
Please send your CV and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position via the apply for job button below.
Strictly no agencies please.