Mclean Quinlan is looking for a talented and motivated Part 2 architectural assistant to join its office in Winchester, UK.
We’re an award winning practice with a focus on highly crafted residential buildings. We’re currently working on a number of exciting projects at all stages, both in the UK and internationally.
Preferred skills and experience:
- fast learner able to adapt to new challenges
- excellent presentation skills, both graphically and in producing 3D visuals
- excellent communication skills
- proactive and confident, working independently and as part of a team
- well organised with good time management skills
- at least two years’ office experience
- highly proficient in ArchiCAD or equivalent 3D software and Twinmotion
- highly proficient in Adobe Suite
It would be useful to show evidence of your experience of the following within your portfolio and/or cover letter:
- UK private residential design at all stages
- 3D presentation drawings
Please submit your CV and a selection of work via the apply for job button below.
No agencies please. Only those shortlisted will be notified.