Mcmullan Studio has an opportunity for Part 2 architectural assistants to join its team in London.
Mcmullan Studio believes design is optimistic. Based in London, our team creates architecture of all types and scales. Whatever the project, we think every challenge has a perfect solution. To reveal it, we bring a disciplined passion for making the impossible, tangible.
Ideal candidates shall be architectural professionals with impressive portfolios, who are enthusiastic about working on ambitious projects in a design-led environment.
If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious architectural designer, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment, we’d like to hear from you.
- professional degree in architecture
- strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- strong AutoCAD, V-Ray, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills
- have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- confidence in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- fluency in written and spoken English (any other language is an asset)
If you would like to be considered, please upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file using the ‘apply for this job’ link below. No agencies.