MDLR Architects is recruting a middleweight architectural technician/technologist to join its team in London.
We are seeking an architectural technician/technologist to join our practice in London on permanent basis.
We are a design-led, RIBA-chartered practice who specialise in residential and shared living projects. We offer an exciting work environment with an innovative approach towards work practices and a positive collaborative atmosphere.
Our culture is flat, open and creative. We have taken a flexible/hybrid approach to our work patterns and individual requirements long before the pandemic started and before others followed.
We are based in cobbled Illife Yard, full of like-minded creative workshops and studios, a short walk from Kennington and Elephant and Castle stations.
Our benefits include:
- competitive salary dependent on experience
- annual performance related bonus and salary review
- private medical insurance
- enhanced annual leave entitlement
- paid by company professional memberships
- BIM Level 2 training and certification support
- further study and qualifications support
We are looking for an experienced, organised and self-motivated individual to join our team on a range of residential, shared living and offsite projects throughout RIBA stages 4-6.
Preference will be given to candidates with strong UK multi-unit residential experience and proven track record working in Revit on RIBA stages 4-6. If you are looking to develop your career in a design orientated environment with plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience, responsibilities and site exposure, working on medium-sized projects in London and beyond then this is a job for you.
Required skills and experience:
- qualified architectural technician/technologist
- three-plus years post-qualification experience in the UK working on quality residential projects
- good knowledge of UK building regulations, construction systems, processes and legislation
- proficiency using Revit; AutoCAD an advantage
- experience of working on RIBA work stages 4-6 tender/technical/construction packages
- technically sound with a clear understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements; third party ‘BIM Certification for Individual’ an advantage but not essential
- excellent oral/written English language plus interpersonal skills
- meticulous, articulate and self-assured in client/contractor facing scenarios
If you would like to be considered, please email your CV and a cover letter along with a portfolio or examples of your recent work via the apply for job button below.
Please state in your application if you have visa requirements or need to relocate. MDLR Architects is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom