Medical Architecture is looking for talented architects to join its Newcastle upon Tyne studio.
Medical Architecture is an internationally recognised design and research led healthcare architecture practice. We plan healthcare environments that provide for functional needs and design to reflect a broader social ambition with innovation, beauty and coherence. The brightest and best qualified individuals work with us and we are very proud of them.
After securing a number of significant new projects, our Newcastle office is recruiting for architects with a range of experience, from newly qualified to +three years post Part-III. This is a great opportunity to be involved from the start on some fantastic projects.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
- a strong design background with the ability to show design intent from concept through to completion – healthcare experience is not essential
- good communication skills
- good Autodesk Revit skills (or willing to learn)
- motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- a passion for design and the built environment
- good technical ability, including an understanding and experience of UK-based specification, Planning, Building Regulations and construction details
We offer an opportunity for personal development; a competitive salary and a positive working environment. Additional benefits include: company pension scheme; discretionary bonus; staff training; professional membership fees paid and childcare voucher scheme. We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Further information can be found here.
Please include ‘Architect – Newcastle’ in the subject title. You should include a covering letter, CV and short portfolio. This should be in PDF format and no larger than 5MB in size.