Medical Architecture has an opportunity for a Part-II architectural assistant to join its team in Newcastle.
Medical Architecture are an internationally recognised, design and research led healthcare architectural practice. We design environments that make a real difference to people’s lives and are rewarding to work on. Our projects reflect a broader social ambition with innovation, beauty and coherence. The brightest and best individuals work with us.
Medical Architecture is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome applications for employment from people of all races, ethnic origin, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief.
We offer an opportunity for personal development; a competitive salary and a positive working environment. Additional benefits include: company pension scheme; discretionary bonus; staff training; payment of professional membership fees, and childcare support.
Medical Architecture’s Newcastle office is currently recruiting. We are looking for talented designers to join our team. Specifically, a RIBA Part -II although we will consider RIBA Part-I or Part-III level – it depends on the quality and skill set of the individual. This is a great opportunity to be involved from the start on some fantastic projects at our RIBA award-winning practice. Healthcare experience is not essential, just great design!
You will need to demonstrate:
- a strong design background with good visualisation skills and attention to detail
- good communication skills
- good Autodesk Revit skills – will vary on the post you are applying for
- motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- a passion for design and the built environment
- good technical ability, including an understanding and experience of UK-based specification, planning, building regulations and construction details – will vary on the post you are applying for
How to apply:
Please email , include “Newcastle” and your job role in the subject title. You should include a covering letter, CV and short portfolio. This should be in PDF format and no larger than 5MB in size.
Application deadline: 4 December 2017.
No agencies please.