Melbuk is seeking a studio assistant/PA to join its team in London.
The studio manager/PA is a critical and strategic position related to the operations, sales, and marketing of an international, furniture and interior design studio as well as acting as the right hand to founder.
Melbuk is looking for a proactive and highly organised PA with a minimum of one years’ experience. A background in or experience with marketing and design.
Written and spoken Italian languages is essential for this position.
The successful candidate must be able to coordinate a range of tasks efficiently with initiative and enthusiasm.
- diary management – organising and maintaining Melbuk’s diary
- making appointments both business and personal. Drafting and sending correspondence on behalf of Melbuk
- organising events, including annual Christmas and summer party and other social events
- managing all PR correspondence, running all enquiries past Melbuk, running Melbuk’s social media accounts
- reminding of important tasks and deadlines. Making sure everything is prepared for meetings
- managing databases and filing systems
- liaising with the team, suppliers and clients
assisting with general daily communications – answering/transferring calls, setting up meetings and serving refreshments as required
- ordering FF&E and co-ordinating logistics/set ups onsite
- assist the team with purchasing and ad hoc jobs organising events and team trips
- acting as first point of contact- Screening calls, responding to enquiries and requests, greeting clients, suppliers and visitors to the studio
- arranging and booking travel for the office, including couriers
- detail orientated – strong attention to detail
- strong sense of initiative
- self-motivated and independent worker
- able to prioritise and to work to deadlines
- very well organised
- excellent communication skills
- discreet and high-level confidentiality
- ability to be proactive
- ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- polite telephone and client facing manner
- confident, friendly and proactive
- able to work independently without supervision
- numerate and analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office essential. Adobe InDesign and Photoshop knowledge
Monday to Friday in the office. 9am to 6pm.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom.
Deadline is September 2022. We will conduct interviews for the position on an ongoing basis.
We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations.
No agencies please.
We regret that we can only respond to successful candidates.
The position is full-time, and we will offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience.