Melt Design Hub is hiring a part-time marketing and communication executive in London.
Melt Design Hub is a design-led, architecture and interiors consultancy. We have a broad international portfolio and specialised in wellness and hospitality sector.
Our preoccupation is creating extraordinary places for people.
We are currently looking for a part-time communication executive to support our studio PR activities.
- manage and implement studio PR activities in the UK and globally
- leverage strong relationship with design and architecture media platforms in the UK and beyond
- high-level understanding of digital marketing and strategically integrate the digital marketing plans within the PR campaigns and general PR activities
Key areas of responsibility:
- function as the key point of contact for all press liaison and enquiries
- strategic planning and executing of PR campaign releases, including press release writing, generating media outreach list, press materials distribution and answering media enquiries
- planning and implementation of special PR events
- maintain company website and newsletter database
- familiar with all current social media platforms, content sourcing and weekly scheduling for social media posts
- marketing research for business development and new opportunities
- proven record of previous publicity and experience in a similar role
- advanced level in English literature and strong communication skills
- has a strong interest and knowledge in architecture and interior design, up to date with the current industry affairs and trending
- knowledge in using WordPress, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or similar interface for website and newsletter. Knowledge in using Planoly or similar apps for social media scheduling
Melt is based in Paddington, London.
This role is part-time two to three days per week.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Please note that the candidate needs to have a valid UK work permit.
Please submit a CV and portfolio/case study of the previous PR publicity using the ‘apply’ link below.