Merrett Houmøller Architects is seeking an architect/Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Merrett Houmøller Architects are looking for an architect with two plus years’ of postPart 3 experience, or a Part 2 architectural assistant to join their growing team in London. We are looking for ambitious candidates who will play a critical role in developing the practice in the coming years as it grows.
We are an award winning practice based near Kings Cross. Our work is predominantly residential but we also work on cultural, public and commercial buildings. We aim to design exceptional, high quality spaces but to do so sustainably, using sustainable materials.
We work at multiple scales from bespoke furniture pieces to large masterplanning projects. We believe that architecture should be for the greater good.
The role will involve working on multiple projects, at all RIBA stages. You will be responsible for running projects, as well as helping out on other projects within the office.
We are looking for people to join our team who will be:
- technically minded and have a passion for detailing and attention to detail
- well organised and have good time management skills
- keen to design buildings that are sustainable, using sustainable materials
- comfortable running small projects independently
- keen to be part of a team and work collaboratively
Advantageous but not essential:
- proficient using NBS
- proficient using Vectorworks