Metaphor Communications is seeking a senior exhibition designer to join its team in London.
Small, lively design practice based in central London looking for a keen, creative and accurate exhibition designer, preferably from an architectural background. We have an exciting range of new projects, solely in the cultural sector, including large masterplans for national institutions and prestigious gallery re-designs.
We are currently seeking experienced exhibition designers who can lead design projects and can work across a variety of aspects of the design process. They will have experience producing detailed drawings and packages as well as liaising with consultant teams and providing general office support.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- three-five years’ design experience working in the cultural sector
- strong technical ability
- excellent design skills, accurate and pays attention to detail
- client and team-focused – strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good collaborative internal and external working relationships
- the ability to prioritise, organise and juggle multiple tasks to meet project deadlines
- ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- first-class Vectorworks skills and experience using SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- BIM capabilities and Rhino experience are desirable
Salary: competitive dependent on experience
If you have what we are looking for and want a role within a supportive environment, then please apply by sending your CV, references and examples of work using the ‘apply’ link below.