Metropolitan Workshop is seeking a project architect to join its practice in Dublin, Ireland.
Metropolitan Workshop is an award-winning friendly design lead practice. Stimulating to work for and engaging to work with. We are seeking a project architect to join our growing Dublin Studio to work with an experienced team on a range of exciting public and private housing and urban design projects.
We have a studio culture – in London and Dublin – that is open-minded; we listen to better understand, we share our knowledge collegially, we cherish and value genuine collaboration. The work we do is underpinned by a rigorous approach and coherent dialogue, to create something that is thoughtful, creative, engaging and particular. Our aim is to engage creatively with end users and the context, to create tailored and enduring places.
As project architect, individuals will be expected to have the following attributes:
- qualified architect on the RIAI register or equivalent.
- excellent design and technical skills
- ·work collaboratively with technical consultants, project managers, engineers and other stakeholders
- experience in housing would be an advantage
- experience with Irish planning and Building Control an advantage
- be capable of taking responsibility for completing their own designated projects or elements of projects.
- excellent communication skills (with fluent spoken and written English)
- experience with REVIT / Microstation /Adobe suite preferred.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.