Metropolitan Workshop is looking for an experienced senior architect to join its design-led studio in London.
We are currently welcoming applications from talented people, ideally with experience in the residential sector.
Successful candidates will demonstrate some or all of the following:
- five years post qualified experience
- proven UK residential experience
- job running experience (ideally large residential schemes 200-900 homes)
- strong design and graphic skills
- MicroStation experience or ability to transfer existing CAD skills
- Revit experience desirable
- working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- confident written and verbal communication skills
Metropolitan Workshop are an award-winning design lead practice, stimulating to work for and engaging to work with.
We strive to become one of the most trusted, original and responsible voices for architecture and urbanism. Stimulating to work for and engaging to work with.
Our studio culture is open-minded; we listen to better understand, we share our knowledge collegially, we cherish the value of genuine collaboration.
Our endeavours are underpinned by a rigorous approach and coherent dialogue so that everything we do is thoughtful and particular.
Our passion is for improving the lives of ordinary people, with open, flexible and stimulating buildings and places, fostering community and encouraging social sustainability.
We engage creatively with end-users and the context, to create tailored and enduring places.
We untangle the knots to make the ordinary extraordinary.
We reflect on what we have helped to create to learn lessons for the future.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Metropolitan Workshop is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV, covering letter and examples of work in PDF format by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.