Mewscraft is looking for a commercial interior designer (maternity cover) to join its team in Monmouth, Wales.
Mewscraft is a successful commercial design and refurbishment company, based just outside Monmouth. We are involved in designing and refitting opticians’ premises, as well as other retail and commercial premises
We are seeking a talented commercial interior designer to join our busy and dynamic team. The role will commence approximately 23 July 2018, though there may be some flexibility on this date. This position is to cover the period when one of our designers is on maternity leave. The role is based in our offices in Monmouth.
The desired requirements are:
- a degree in interior design or product design, or similar appropriate qualification
- at least one years experience in a design company
- experienced in 2D and 3D AutoCAD or Revit
- able to prepare detailed layout and furniture drawings
- able to liaise with clients and suppliers
- creative, organised, commercially aware
- first class communication skills
- must be a team player, flexible and willing.
- a clean driving licence
- a good salary, dependent on experience
- a very attractive working environment
- a good team spirit
- varied and challenging work
Please submit covering letter and CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Wyastone Business Park,