MICA Architects is seeking a bid proposals/PR assistant to join its team in London.
A leading London architectural studio is looking for a bid proposals and PR assistant to join their team at a very exciting time. The practice has a highly motivated team of architects and urban designers and support staff who work in a studio environment which means they share and develop ideas to ensure that each project achieves the full potential. We work across a range of scales and sectors, making the role of bidding and PR both rich and varied.
You will be working on design competition opportunities and qualification questionnaires ensuring the highest quality of information and document output. This is a deadline-driven and busy support role in a collaborative environment, experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Your role will also involve creating publicity material, therefore strong communication skills an interest in graphics would be an advantage.
- content production of PQQs, tenders/RFPs and interview presentation material
- assist with the tracking and follow-up of practice-wide pitching activities
- assist with updating publicity material including company brochures, awards, company website, social media and events
- high attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- general administrative support to proposals/bids/PR management
- computer literacy – competent use of Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Professional, etc.)
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive within a creative, cultured and social office environment working with a friendly and talented team.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply please submit your CV and cover lettering for the attention of Gavin Miller using the ‘apply’ link below.
MICA is an equal opportunities employer.