MICA Architects is looking for an office administrator/document controller to join their team in London, UK.
Your role will include supporting the administrative team with the day to day running of the office and assisting project teams with document control. You will need to have strong organisational and communication skills and fantastic attention to detail.
- answering calls/taking messages
- setting up meetings
- liaising with both internal and external project teams, in establishing procedures for information workflow
- ensuring timely uploading of design information in line with internal and client project requirements to electronic document management systems
- maintaining all drawing records for allocated projects including drawing issue registers
- final quality control review of information submissions
- development and maintenance of project procedures
- filing and organising (hardcopy and digital) all project documentation
- keeping project contact lists up to date
- working tight deadlines and ensuring documents filed in the correct location and categorised according to the type of document
Experience in document control is preferred.
Computer literacy and understanding of electronic document management systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive within a creative, informal and social office environment working with a friendly and talented team.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply please submit your CV and cover lettering for the attention of Gavin Miller using the ‘apply’ link below.