Michaelis Boyd is looking for a bid manager to join its practice in London.
We are an architectural and interior design-led practice that works on a wide range of exciting residential and commercial projects in the US, UK and across Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. We are involved in all aspects of design, large or small; including unique architectural schemes, inspiring interiors through to custom furniture and lighting.
This role will be focussed on bid creation but will also have exposure to project finance management. We are looking for someone with an independent, progressive attitude who can think on their feet.
- new business pipeline recording; manage new business trail, including first enquiries and tracking using our project management software
- support the directors throughout the pitching process. Managing the production of PQQs, tenders and RFPS and working with the design team on presentation materials
- review submissions ensuring the highest quality, compliance and consistency
- ensure all proposals produced are aligned with the company brand guidelines, design aesthetic and bid management process
- fee letters; support the directors in the production of fee letters, producing templates and assisting with the calculations of costs
- produce financial reports for business management, with a global view of projects
- experience in a similar role, possibly as a bid coordinator
- proven verbal and written communication skills
- proficient user of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be a plus
- experience working in a design/creative industry, ideally within architecture
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
Michaelis Boyd is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a competitive benefits package, salary is dependent on experience. If interested, please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.