Michaelis Boyd is looking for an experienced studio assistant to join its London office.
We are an architectural and interior design led practice that works on a wide range of exciting residential and commercial projects in the UK and across Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the US. We are involved in all aspects of design, big or small; including unique new build architectural schemes, inspiring interiors, through to custom furniture and lighting.
Our ideal candidate will have experience across a variety of support roles, a keen eye for numbers/detail and be happy working independently in a diverse role.
- raise sales invoices to be issued
- look after expenses across the business, ensuring they’re logged and assigned correctly
- payment reconciliation – support end of month accounts, entering receipt information using our project management system
Front of house/admin:
- greet visitors into the office
- order refreshments/food when required
- answer the phone, filter calls and manage enquires
- book travel across the business
- arrange couriers and handle deliveries/post
- weekly and monthly purchasing of office supplies
- make authorised project payments and update logs for all orders/purchases
- manage the office calendar, booking meeting rooms (checking/preparing them as required)
- update internal company information like our handbook and phone lists
- collect printing
- keep track of equipment like laptops and cameras
- check bathrooms/kitchens are clean and fully stocked (tea towels/kitchen towel/soap)
- check printer room (including ordering toners when necessary) and stationery levels
- general tidiness and appearance of the office
- organise internal events i.e. birthdays/leaving dos and other ad hoc celebrations
- arrange charity and external events within the company, working with studio manager to put together a calendar of events
Michaelis Boyd is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a competitive benefits package, salary is dependent on experience. If interested, please submit your CV using the ‘apply’ link below.