Miguel Olazabal Arquitectos has an immediate need for a talented junior architect to join its office in Madrid, Spain.
The candidate will join a recently-created competitions department with a fresh vibe. You will join a mixed office with experienced architects and junior colleagues with international experience.
The desired requirements are the following:
- one to two years of professional work experience
- experience working on competitions with another offices is a must
- proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suites
- high level in 3D design programmes (Rhino/SketchUp)
- high technical knowledge
- BIM/Revit experience is a plus
- fluency in written and spoken English (any other language is an asset)
- a good level of written and spoken Spanish is a plus
- degree in architecture
- eligibility to work in Europe
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full freedom. Salary will be discussed in the interview. Miguel Olazabal architects is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please submit resume and relevant work samples as a single PDF. Limit file size to 8MB.