Millier is looking to recruit an experienced, self-motivated architectural designer to join its team in Marylebone, London.
Millier is an international architecture and interior design house working on some of the world’s most high profile projects. They pride themselves on the highest-end design, excellent attention to detail and the delivery of schemes of incomparable quality.
The ideal candidate will be expected to contribute to the delivery of robustly and carefully detailed design and specifications, taking projects from earliest architectural concepts through to construction and handover. A skilful designer with a passion for architectural and interior design, able to coordinate with other design consultants and problem solve, always being mindful of project budget, programme and quality. Experience or interest in the luxury residential sector is desirable.
You will need to be self-motivated, diligent and thorough, have good communication skills, manage project deadlines and have an exceptional eye for design.
- relevant qualification in architecture (Part 2) or interior architecture, with a minimum of two years’ experience in practice
- confident and articulate; excellent written and oral English to produce formal documents, reports and written communication with clients, suppliers and contractors
- organised and efficient, results-focused and deadline-driven
- enjoys working in a busy environment and being part of a team
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction
- self-motivated and creative
- good eye for and attention to detail
- knowledge of products and materials, suppliers and design trends in the industry
- proficiency in AutoCad, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, 3D software packages, Word, Excel
- must be a UK resident, eligible to work in the UK and in possession of a National Insurance number and GBP bank account
- generally friendly and positive person who is easy to work with
- salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience
Contract: full-time with a three-month probation
Job start date: immediate
Applications: via ‘apply’ link below, including CV, covering letter with salary expectation and portfolio of three case study projects – max 10Mb.