Mint is seeking a junior graphic designer/gallery assistant to join its team in London.
Mint, a contemporary design gallery, is actively seeking a proactive graphic designer/gallery assistant with a keen eye for detail and an enthusiastic appreciation for unique, avant-garde design.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and creative environment at the cutting edge of design.
This role offers full-time employment or a minimum commitment of three days per week.
- designing event invites, cards, and monthly newsletters
- website management: updating Mint website with new products, news, and exhibition information
- social media management: Instagram posts, stories and reels
- assisting Mint’s press office by communicating with press and preparing press releases
- organising and maintaining Mint’s in-house photography collection
- welcoming clients, suppliers, designers, and visitors to the gallery, while also providing information about the exhibited work
- ensuring the gallery is always in order, duties include cleaning, tidying, and organising
- assisting in the set up of exhibitions and making necessary changes within the gallery, such as unpacking and packing pieces
- assisting with the set up of exhibitions
- assisting with writing and editing captions and artists’ statements
- attending gallery events
- excellent fluency in written and spoken English
- a degree in graphic design, web design, or equivalent qualifications and/or experience in the field will be considered
- full proficiency in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD
- excellent presentation and visualisation skills
- confident client handling abilities
This position is available immediately. Please submit your cover letter and CV via the apply for job button below, quoting “job application: your name”.