Mint Gallery is seeking a junior graphic designer/gallery assistant to join its team in London.
Contemporary design gallery Mint is actively seeking a proactive graduate graphic designer/gallery assistant with a keen eye for detail and an enthusiastic appreciation for unique, avant-garde design.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and creative environment at the cutting edge of design.
This role offers full-time employment.
- designing event invites, cards and monthly newsletters
- website management: updating the Mint website with new products, news and exhibition information
- social media management: Instagram posts, stories and reels
- assisting Mint’s press office by communicating with the press and preparing press releases
- organising and maintaining Mint’s in-house photography collection
- welcoming clients, suppliers, designers and visitors to the gallery, while also providing information about the exhibited work
- ensuring the gallery is always in order, duties include cleaning, tidying and organising
- assisting in the set up of exhibitions and making necessary changes within the gallery, such as unpacking and packing pieces
- assisting with the set up of exhibitions
- assisting with writing and editing captions and artists’ statements
- attending gallery events
- excellent fluency in written and spoken English
- a degree in graphic design, web design or equivalent qualifications and/or experience in the field will be considered
- full proficiency in Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and AutoCAD
- excellent presentation and visualisation skills
- confident client handling abilities
Due to the high number of applicants, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates. Please submit your CV via the apply for job button below, with the subject line “Junior Graphic Designer/Gallery Assistant: Insert your name” for the attention of Zahra.