Mint is looking for a sales manager to become part of its team in London.
Contemporary design gallery Mint is looking for an experienced and proactive sales manager with a keen eye for detail and an enthusiastic appreciation for unique, avant-garde design. This is a multitasking role working closely with clients, suppliers and designers to fulfil sales orders and ensure a good customer experience. In addition, the sales manager will be working closely with the team assisting in the smooth running of the gallery.
Main responsibilities include:
- interacting directly with clients in the gallery and online to assist with their purchases and orders. Handling all emails and phone regarding sales inquiries
- working directly with suppliers and designer to maintain and gain good knowledge of all products to share with our amazing clientele and sales support
- logistics, making sure all orders meet delivery deadlines, organise packing/shipping and necessary paperwork of all orders within the UK and worldwide
- managing admin and paperwork for sales, items on consignment and pricing spreadsheets. Assisting accountant with paperwork on a regular basis
- ability to travel, attending shows, locally and internationally to secure new projects. Assist with organisation of travel and accommodation
- organising meetings and appointments with clients as well as designers when requested
- assisting with visual merchandising and maintaining the gallery floor
- the role also involves the efficient management of all goods moving in/out of the gallery as well as showroom maintenance and the upkeep of general supplies
- a degree or equivalent with minimum two years of experience in sales
- fluency in English, both written and verbal, is essential. Knowledge of other European languages are advantageous
- committed and enthusiastic to sell contemporary design in a gallery environment
- a fast learner with the ability to absorb knowledge of the constant incoming stream of newly sourced design
- proactive, multitasking and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, Detail orientated with a meticulous and thorough way of working
- an excellent team worker with strong and diplomatic communication skills
- confident in face-to-face dealings with important clients
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Suite. Knowledge of AutoCAD will be a plus
Due to the high number of applicants we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Please send cover letter and CV (files no large than 1-2MB). All applications should be addressed to FAO Jelka using the ‘apply’ link below.