Mitchell + Corti is seeking an architect to join its growing creative studio in London.
We are a young firm with a strong desire to learn, develop our skills and explore ever changing design ideas and challenges. Our projects are diverse and we strive to get involved in all design aspects from concept to completion.
We are looking for a talented and experienced young architect with residential experience, advanced technical knowledge, an exceptional eye for contemporary design and 3D modelling skills to join our team.
We are a London-based design-led practice with a varied and expanding portfolio of projects. As a young and evolving firm we are looking for someone who is keen to grow with us and to work independently, with a strong creative drive, well-honed technical knowledge and project running experience.
We have a number of new projects underway that offer a great opportunity for project running from concept to completion.
We offer excellent experience in all work stages, high levels of responsibility, client involvement and opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role ASAP.
Unfortunately we will only be able to contact successful candidates. Mitchell + Corti is an equal opportunities employer. Salary based on experience.
Skills and requirements:
- UK based residential project experience
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- ability to work independently and offer creative solutions and ideas to design problems
- ability to proficiently understand, retain and research new information
- ability to use software proficiently, in particular Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Google Document Suite etc.
- great attention to detail and good organisational skills
- good at working independently and with a proactive attitude
- ability to manage and work on multiple projects and adapt workload based on changing priorities
- have completed a postgraduate degree in architecture or equivalent, with over two years post-Part 2 experience
- eligible to work in the UK
- have a good knowledge of UK building regulations and experience in all RIBA stages of work
- have a clear passion for design and the desire to build a stand out portfolio of interesting buildings
We are looking for an enthusiastic architect looking to explore new innovative design solutions.
If you are ready to take on responsibility, able to demonstrate project delivery experience, have a strong design and technical portfolio but most of all a friendly attitude and desire to learn, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please send the information required below via the apply for job button below:
- CV detailing previous experience and qualifications
- cover letter
- sample portfolio in PDF format of no more than 10 A4 pages (max 10MB – no links to online resources)
- salary expectations
- availability/notice period