Mitchell + Corti is seeking an experienced Part 2/Part 3 architectural assistant to join its growing creative studio in London.
We are a young firm with a strong desire to learn, develop our skills and explore ever changing design ideas and challenges. Our projects are diverse and we strive to get involved in all design aspects from concept to completion.
We are looking for a talented and experienced architectural assistant/Part 3 with private residential experience, advanced technical knowledge, an exceptional eye for contemporary design and 3D modelling skills to join our team.
We are a London-based design-led practice with a varied and expanding portfolio of projects. As a young and evolving firm we are looking for someone who is keen to grow with us and to work independently, with a strong creative drive, technical knowledge and project running experience.
We have a number of new projects underway that offer a great opportunity for the right candidate for project running from concept to completion.
We offer excellent experience in all work stages, high levels of responsibility, client involvement and opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role ASAP deadline 20 July 2022
Unfortunately we will only be able to contact successful candidates. Mitchell + Corti is an equal opportunities employer. Salary based on experience.
Skills and requirements:
- UK based residential project experience
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- ability to work independently and offer creative solutions and ideas to design problems
- ability to proficiently understand, retain and research new information
- ability to use software proficiently, in particular Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Google Document Suite
- great attention to detail and good organisational skills
- good at working independently and with a proactive attitude
- ability to manage and work on multiple projects and adapt workload based on changing priorities
- have at least two years’ of UK-based work experience
- eligible to work in the UK
- have a good knowledge of UK building regulations and experience in all RIBA stages of work
- have a clear passion for design and the desire to build a stand out portfolio of interesting buildings
We are looking for an enthusiastic architect looking to explore new innovative design solutions.
If you are keen to take on responsibility, and are able to demonstrate project delivery experience, have a strong design and technical portfolio but most of all a friendly attitude and desire to learn, we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please send the information required via the apply for job button below:
- CV detailing previous experience and qualifications
- sample portfolio in PDF format (max 15MB – no links to online resources)
- salary expectations
- availability/notice period