Mitzman Architects is looking for an experienced and driven Part 1 or Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
This position is for a three month period starting as soon as possible. Due to current work-load in the office, we are looking for someone with strong Vectorworks drafting skills to be able to hit the ground running.
We are an award-winning architectural and interior design practice specialising in high-quality design, ranging from residential new builds and refits through to medical projects. We are strategically small practice collaborating with daily excitement to create innovative and functional spaces.
Successful candidates must have:
- excellent Vectorworks skills (required!)
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- strong problem-solving skills
- good team and independent working abilities
- excellent written and verbal English
- must be able to commute to the office without using public transport (office located in Primrose Hill, Camden).
Please submit a short statement explaining your interest in Mitzman Architects (maximum 200 words), along with a concise CV and relevant portfolio (10MB limit) by the 26th of July.
Due to the current workload Mitzman Architects will be holding interviews via Google Meet as applications come in and will unfortunately only be able to respond to applicants who will be invited to interviews.
Salary subject to experience.