Mizzi Studio is looking for a business development manager to join its team in Los Angeles, USA.
Mizzi Studio is an award-winning design studio based in London and Valletta, working across architecture, interior spaces and installations, product and industrial design. The studio fuses digital design with physical craft to create distinctive and playful designs that are inspired by nature and filled with colour, warmth and tactility.
We are looking for a proactive business development manager with experience in the architecture and design industries to provide the studio with strategic guidance and support for business development activities in the Americas.
- maintaining and developing opportunities with existing contacts
- proactive research to identify key target clients
- identification of new business opportunities and setting up introductions/meetings
- supporting with preparing approaches and pitch/presentation material
- attending/organising representation at industry events
- advising on strategic partnerships
- helping to establish and maintain a contacts database including existing and potential clients
You will have:
- five-plus years of experience providing business development guidance and support to senior staff within the architecture and design industries
- a passion for architecture and be conversant with contemporary design debates and projects
- energy and ambition – recognising the opportunity this role presents to contribute to the international growth of the studio
- self-motivation and independence while able to work collaboratively and effectively with other team members including the director and communications manager
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.