MKV Design is seeking an FF&E designer with experience in hospitality and high-end residential design to join its studio in London.
The candidate should demonstrate a creative and artistic flair combined with strong organisational skills and a minimum of five years’ experience.
Working on a range of projects from luxury hotels to private residences, their focus is on creating and delivering, unique and tailor-made interiors. Each project is a consequence of hard work, dedication and meticulous attention to detail.
Candidates should have the following:
- a minimum of five years five‐star hotel design experience/high-end residential
- a design related degree or relevant qualification
- excellent knowledge of suppliers and materials (local and internationally)
- excellent presentation skills
- experience liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- ability to work within given budgets
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Excel; AutoCAD is a plus but not essential
- ability to be flexible with a variety of design briefs
- experience producing FF&E specifications and architectural schedules
- ability to Photoshop plans and elevations
- UK citizen or UK settled status
- must be willing to travel to sites abroad
This is an excellent opportunity for a person who is enthusiastic and passionate about design and is looking for a long-term position and will be eager to progress their current skill base. We will offer a competitive salary, a company pension scheme, health care and flexible working.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV, a small example of your work and your salary expectations via the apply for job button below.