Mmcité 11 is currently looking for a business development manager to join its team in Milton Keynes, UK.
We are award-winning designer and manufacturer of street furniture with 11 branches worldwide visit our website for more information.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, proactive and autonomous sales professional with previous external sales experience.
We seek a trustworthy and reliable individual with a strong business mind while also having an understanding and enthusiasm for the architecture industry.
They will be passionate about sales, design and have outstanding customer service skills.
As the main consultant to architects, landscape designers and developers, the role involves close cooperation with the specifying community, presenting and advising on our collection and developing new business contacts.
Parent company mmcité 1 a.s. is based in Czech Republic, therefore, Czech or Slovak native speaker living in the UK is preferred.
- generate leads and build new relationships within the A&D community (architects, landscape designers, contractors, builders, developers)
- execute regular marketing presentations at A&D practices in aim to drive specification towards the company’s products
- cultivate new relationships with architects, contractors, and targeted client groups to ensure robust sources of business and a strong flow of quality, well-aligned projects for the company
- identify sales leads, continuously update and maintain the CRM database and sales pipeline
- build brand loyalty through outstanding project management and customer service
- project manage from specification stage through to installation
- develop quotations and product presentations by way of street furniture proposals, manage mock-ups and liaise with manufacturing, administrative and logistics teams
- implement a sales marketing strategy and use all mmcité marketing tools
- attend industry-related networking events/exhibitions as and when required
Experience and qualifications:
- a self-starter with a minimum of three years’ experience sales role, preferably in brand business with value-based specification selling in a design-related field
- technical background ideal, design-related qualification or knowledge of street furniture is a plus
Success in this role requires:
- a strategic, business-minded, creative thinker
- motivation to work with new clients to figure out their needs, educating them on how mmcité11 can help achieve exceptional results
- demonstrated ability to successfully bring new project leads and grow sales avenues
- strong sales and negotiation skills
- commercial awareness and numeracy
- excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- proactive and highly organised attitude with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- ability to spot sales opportunities
- ability to retain detailed technical knowledge
- curiosity and interest in being an active participant in UK landscape architecture and urbanism community
- a passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- knowledge of Czech or Slovak language is a big plus
- proficient in use of MS-Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- availability to travel to mmcité HQ in the Czech Republic
- UK drivers’ licence
Since 2016, mmcité 11 has worked to develop stable position in the UK market, product line and way of working. Moving into 2020, we are opening new doors and taking these achievements to the next level. We are looking for ambitious, talented and dedicated people to join us – people who want to work together to do amazing things for our clients. Ideally new colleague will join us ASAP.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV by 7 February 2020 using the ‘apply’ link below.
A competitive compensation package including:
- salary matching candidate’s experience
- work from home opportunities
- company car
- flexible working hours
- company events and social hours