Model Works Media is on the hunt for a studio coordinator/assistant to join its team in London.
The studio coordinator/assistant role is to support MWM London team.
Based primarily in Exmouth House the studio coordinator will support both the Digital and Scale team with administration.
- reporting to the studio manager the studio coordinator will support digital team with facilities and team support
- the studio coordinator will be responsible for managing the studio front of house
- they will be a professionally and greet visitors to the studio
- the studio coordinator takes pride in the presentation of the studio and will actively encourage other to do the same
- the studio coordinator will be responsible for answering the studio phone and door systems and directing calls responsibly
- they will understand priorities and be able to filter cold calls and those from high priority clients and respond appropriately
- the studio coordinator will be responsible for the management of the studio calendar, and coordinating the diaries of department heads
- supporting and assisting the release of MWM client marketing communications (via email/web)/managing client events. Studio Facilities based responsibilities
- the studio coordinator holds the relationship with the building management team on behalf of MWM
- the studio coordinator will handle all of the incoming and outgoing mail.
- managing cleaning contractors
- the studio coordinator will take responsibility for the security and safety of the studio environment. They will be responsible for the opening / closing procedure of the studio
- the studio coordinator will manage the studio supplies, e.g. Kitchen, Stationary etc.
- the studio coordinator will mange the studio petty cash accounts
Team based responsibilities:
- writing and communicating accurate and timely correspondence to the MWM group relating to studio matters
- coordinating artist review process and team reviews
- contributing to MWM team development of common knowledge through MWM portal and to social media/blogs etc
- from time to time the Studio Coordinator may be asked to contribute on projects when required
- managing third parties e.g. photographers, printers, shooting permits etc
- organising team events
- coordinating the seminar series with lead artists, delivering and forward looking and engaging seminar series which will include both external and internal speakers
- the studio coordinator will record and catalog the seminar and add notes the the seminar database on the MWM portal
- with support initially for the technical director the studio coordinator will manage the studio expense invoice process with the accounts department
- you will have strong design/architectural/construction interest ideally with experience of working within premier league architects or design based studio
- you will be design literate, with a strong design sense/appreciation, the delivery of excellent work will be meaningful to you
- you will have good commercial acumen, with strong numeric skills. Numerate, accurate and commercially able/aware
- you will be self-driven with a positive outlook, Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- you will maintain the respect and confidence of the team
- you will use your initiative and have the perseverance to deliver the implementation of team work processes to successful execution, sustained on an ongoing basis
- you will be able to multi-task. You can see the ‘big picture’ and a will be a natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance
- you will have experience and competence in database/project management software. Ideally, you will be digitally native, a fast learner interested the potential of online software
- you will be loyal, reliable, tolerant, discreet and determined
- you will be a very competent communicator, excellent verbally and in writing; a skilled writer able to produce fast, professional business correspondence
- you will be able to represent MWM brand well
Please send your CV and covering letter to Merrin Buxton at firstname.lastname@example.org