Modulor Studio is seeking an architectural assistant to join its practice in central London.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic, motivated and talented team player to be engaged in all aspects of medium-sized commercial projects at different work stages including:
- concept design
- planning applications
- detail and technical design
If you are looking to develop your career in a design orientated environment with plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience, site exposure and an opportunity to prove yourself and advance through the ranks then this is a job for you.
Required skills and experience:
- Part 1/Part 2 level qualification
- intermediate level knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office software (PC based)
- intermediate level knowledge of Rendering Software (VRay, 3DS Max or similar) an advantage
- good concept sketching skills an advantage
- an interest in gaining experience through involvement in all aspects of a project
- ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines is essential
- good spoken/written English language with strong interpersonal skills
Modulor Studio is a young and constantly evolving chartered practice. What we offer is simply an exciting work environment, with an innovative approach towards work practices and a positive collaborative atmosphere. From day one, our culture has been critical to our success. We invest in our people and it’s important to us that a workforce feels engaged, motivated and empowered. To that end, our culture is flat, open and creative.
We take a flexible approach to our work patterns and would never hope to enforce a conventional working week. For us, it’s about getting the job done well and we empower and trust our team to manage their time, working both in the studio and from home. We want our people to have a life outside the practice too so for us the work/life balance is key.
We are based in Illife Yard, a private cobbled yard full of like-minded creative workshops and studios, a short walk from both Kennington and Elephant and Castle.
Our benefits include:
- annual project/performance bonus and salary reviews
- professional membership
- regular CPD lunches
- monthly team performance acknowledgement
- weekly fresh fruit delivery
- studio social outings, yard summer parties and BBQ s
- bike storage and parking
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV and a covering letter along with a portfolio or examples of your recent work using the ‘apply’ link below.
Modulor Studio is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies, please. Application deadline (28 days from posting).