Modulor Studio is seeking a middleweight architectural technician/technologist to join its practice in central London on a full-time permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and organised individual join our team on a range of residential, student accommodation and co-living projects throughout all stages. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong UK multi-unit residential experience and proven track record working on all RIBA stages 4-6.
If you are looking to develop your career in a design orientated environment with plenty of opportunities for hands-on experience, responsibilities and site exposure, then this is a job for you.
Required skills and experience:
- qualified architectural technician/technologist with five+ years PQE in the UK working on quality residential projects
- good knowledge of UK building regulations, construction systems, processes and legislation
- exposure working on RIBA work stages 4-5 tender/technical/construction packages
- technically sound with proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD essential
- a clear understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements (third party ‘BIM Certification for Individual’ an advantage but not essential)
- excellent oral/written English language plus interpersonal skills
- meticulous, articulate and self-assured in client/contractor facing scenarios
Modulor Studio is a young and constantly evolving chartered practice. What we offer is simply an exciting work environment, with an innovative approach towards work practices and a positive collaborative atmosphere. From day one, our culture has been critical to our success. We invest in our people and it’s important to us that a workforce feels engaged, motivated and empowered. To that end, our culture is flat, open and creative.
We take a flexible approach to our work patterns and would never hope to enforce a conventional working week. For us, it’s about getting the job done well and we empower and trust our team to manage their time, working both in the studio and from home. We want our people to have a life outside the practice too so for us the work/life balance is key.
We are based in Illife Yard, a private cobbled yard full of like-minded creative workshops and studios, a short walk from both Kennington and Elephant and Castle.
Our benefits include:
- annual project/performance bonus and salary reviews
- professional membership
- BIM Level 2 training and certification support
- regular CPD lunches
- monthly team performance acknowledgement
- weekly fresh fruit delivery
- studio social outings, yard summer parties and BBQ s
- bike storage and parking
If you would like to be considered, please submit your CV and a covering letter along with a portfolio or examples of your recent work using the ‘apply’ link below.
Modulor Studio is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please. Application deadline (28 days from posting).