Modus Furniture is hiring an A&D account manager to join its team in London.
A&D account manager
Working closely with the commercial director and brand sales manager you will be responsible for building targeted growth of the Modus brand within the A&D community. With a focus on UK based A&D practices, you will identify project opportunities and promote Modus resulting in product specifications and sales. The role will encompass A&D specifications across all sectors including commercial, office, hospitality, healthcare and education and will be based in the London showroom located in Clerkenwell.
You will be part of a dynamic, highly-motivated, growing team of individuals working within one of the most highly respected British design brands with an open, progressive and forward-looking attitude. You will be working in a stunning, rural environment with fabulous views over rolling countryside in a large, light, bright, beautifully designed, open office workspace. You will have access to a fun social calendar, pension and private healthcare.
Your role will include:
- developing strong relationships within the A&D community
- promoting the Modus brand and portfolio to senior and project lead specifiers
- increasing Modus sales through project specification
- managing multiple accounts and develop positive client relationships
- generating new leads and opportunities
- developing new business opportunities in London but also throughout the UK
- supporting and attending business events, trade shows etc.
- arranging and carrying out company and product presentation to clients/prospects
- limited national travel may be expected
- ideally two years’ plus experience in the commercial furniture and interiors markets
- established relationships across the A&D community
- ability to identify new business opportunities and deliver consistent growth
- proven record on delivering specification sales
- strong commercial understanding and effective
- presentation skills to communicate both product and wider company credentials
- a passion for design and contemporary interiors
- an appreciation of British manufacturing and sustainable products
- CRM experience
- sales reporting and forecasting experience
You need to be:
- highly motivated and proactive
- a great communicator and people person
- client focused
- enthusiastic and outgoing
- self-motivated and confident in own ability to perform
- articulate, positive and energetic