MoederscheimMoonen Architects is seeking an intern to join its team in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
MoederscheimMoonen Architects is an expert in the field of multifunctional environments. With our team of smart creatives, we create multifunctional places with a beautiful building as the center. For this, we’re in need of reinforcements and that’s why we’Re looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team.
From running tenders to expanding designs: as an intern at MoederscheimMoonen Architects you’ll participate in all phases involved in the creating of a building. In the meantime, you will go to a construction site, work on models and assist with the photography of our buildings.
Who we’re looking for:
- architecture runs through your veins and you know everything about construction techniques
- you know how to work with CAD, Revit, SketchUp (or ArchiCAD) and Adobe programs
- you speak Dutch or English
- you’re an architecture student in Europe or are in the international Erasmus program
- you’re looking for an internship starting in August or September
This is what we offer
- a nice and diverse internship in an enthusiastic team
- enough opportunities to discover what you like
- fun workshops from our own experts
- an internship allowance of €550
- legendary parties and team outings
Got excited? Great! Explain why you want to work here in a motivational letter and submit it together with your CV and portfolio via the apply for job button below.