Mokka Design is looking for a junior interior designer/project administrator to join its firm in London.
Mokka Design is a rapidly growing, high-end interior design consultancy based in Wimbledon Village. We are seeking a passionate and efficient junior interior designer to join our rapidly expanding team.
We work on super prime residential projects within the UK and internationally. We pride ourselves on creativity and attention to detail to create bespoke solutions and achieve outstanding results for all our clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects and will be an integral part of the team.
- the candidate must have minimum two years’ relevant experience and can demonstrate an understanding of luxury/high-end private residential projects
- on-site experience and some knowledge of liaising with architects, contractors and suppliers
- strong conceptualisation skills along with strong FF&E skills
- fluent in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, EstiMac and Adobe Photoshop
- strong project management and organisational skills
- excellent knowledge of design detailing and specifications
- only UK experience will be considered
Please submit your CV, cover letter with your current salary with your application using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to applicants we believe to be most suitable.