Mokka Design is looking for a project coordinator to join its busy London studio.
Mokka Design is a boutique high-end, residential interior design company based in south west London and looking for a project coordinator to join their busy and growing team. The company delivers bespoke projects to fit with their high-end client base. The project coordinator will support the design team in the coordination and administering of projects, from inception to delivery, as well as providing financial support across the team and bookkeeping.
This person will be an integral part of the team working to administrate and deliver projects with high customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities for the role includes:
- providing administrative and project coordination support to the design teams
- supplier management including the quotation process and scheduling deliveries to ensure deadlines are met
- keeping the internal database updated on relevant project statuses and changes
- responding to incoming customer enquiries via email and phone
managing payments, deposits, invoices and budgets on behalf of the design teams
- ability to work well independently and within a team
- excellent customer service and communication skills – verbally and written
- financial management
- problem solving and solution focused mindset
- strong organisational and time management skills
- professional and well presented
- experience of bookkeeping
- fully Microsoft Office competent
- required skills
Salary: Based on experience
To apply, please email your CV, cover letter and current salary.