Monokoto has an opening for a product visualiser to join its team in London.
Monokoto is seeking an experienced product visualisation and rendering artist to assist in the creation of a series of photorealistic and aspirational product lifestyle images.
It is likely you will have trained in industrial design. At Monokoto you will be working within a studio with a very diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets.
This is currently a freelance position – due to the short-term needs for this person, please highlight your location and availability for this contract in your application.
Your experience will ideally include:
- preparation of CAD models to be imported into rendering software
- using supplied photographic backgrounds to accurately position and scale CAD models within render scenes
- creating accurate lighting based on photography and HDRI imagery
- realistic texturing of models and the creation of material shaders
- expertise in the quality and render pass settings to achieve excellent output
- post-production of renders using Photoshop to finalise
Software skills will ideally include:
- Solidworks or Rhino
We are a strategic studio working across brand, product and service design.
Our clients are located around the world, and include newly-minted startups through to some of the world’s biggest companies.
This role is based in London.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.