Mookie Toys is seeking a graphic designer to join its team in Worcestershire, UK.
Who are we
Mookie Toys is a global toy manufacturer and distributor. We develop both in-house and licensed brands including; Swingball, TP Toys and Disney. Established in 1988 the company is 100% privately owned. This position will be located at our design barn – a multi-disciplined creative studio located in rural Worcestershire.
- job title: graphic designer
- job location: Worcestershire
- salary: negotiable based on experience
- contract type: three-month trial – leading to permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative graphic designer to join our fast-paced design department. They will have a pivotal role in the way we communicate both our products and our company. Along with the professional skillset required, the desire to be part of our expanding design team, be creative and learn new things are a must. It also goes without saying that you must have a passion for good design, be motivated and have great attention to detail.
- we are looking for a graduate graphic designer
- the chosen candidate will be working alongside our senior graphic designer on a varied mix of graphic projects including product branding, promotional material, sales presentations, packaging, POS, instruction manuals, online assets and exhibition/showroom designs
- build and maintain visual identity, ensuring our brand is portrayed consistently across all communications
- bachelor’s degree in a relevant creative field, e.g. graphic design
- strong portfolio exhibiting a natural talent for graphic design preferably on a range of projects
- competent throughout Adobe applications – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- able to work to tight deadlines on a diverse range of projects – with excellent time management
- process excellent type, colour and graphical layout
- ability to create print-ready artwork
- able to closely follow and comply with brand guidelines (both internal and external)
- strong understanding of box cutting forms coupled with a hands-on approach to producing sample pre-production packaging
- can create truly engaging and refreshing graphical designs/layouts
- good attention to detail
- a passion for toys – a great sense of humour it’s a fun job working with a fun team
- able to create product animations and edit video
- 3D animation packages, PremierPro and After Effects
How to apply
Please submit a covering letter, short portfolio (under 5MB) and a CV.