MorenoMasey is seeking a freelance architect to join its team remotely.
We create exceptional spaces through thoughtful, technical, sustainable architecture.
MorenoMasey is an award-winning design led architecture and interiors practice. We have a passion for contemporary, sustainable design and work on bespoke residential and commercial projects at varied scales across London and the UK. We are currently working both remotely and from our office in Working From_Southwark.
We are looking for talented and committed architects with experience and professionalism to work as part of a small team on bespoke residential and hospitality projects independently and alongside a project architect.
Responsibilities will include:
- preparing technical design and specification information for construction
- integrating sustainable design and ethos into existing and new projects
- managing information packages with responsibility for end to end delivery and integration into the project
- identifying project risks during the architectural process
- delivering the highest quality of drawn and written output at all times
Successful applicants will:
- have exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- be well organised
- be an excellent collaborator
- be self-motivated and self-directed
- be a strong and engaged team player
- have working experience in sustainable design and architecture
- have good direct working knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- have a keen interest in high levels of design and detail
- be proficient in Vectorworks, MS Office, InDesign and Photoshop
We are looking for a successful candidate to start right away.
MorenoMasey offer a number of company perks:
- fully remote work (non-UK applicants welcome)
- flexible working hours
The hourly rate for this role will be £18-25 based on experience.
Please submit your CV, examples of your work and a covering letter detailing relevant experience, key attributes and availability via the apply for job button below.
Please quote the following reference when applying, MMFARC220617DE.