Moreno Masey is seeking an architect with a minimum of two years of experience to join its team in London.
We create exceptional spaces through thoughtful, technical, sustainable architecture.
MorenoMasey is an award-winning design led architecture and interiors practice. We have a passion for contemporary, sustainable design and work on bespoke residential and commercial projects at varied scales across London and the UK. We are currently working remotely and from our office space in Working From Southwark.
We are looking for talented and committed architects with experience and professionalism to work as part of a small team on bespoke residential and hospitality projects independently and alongside a project architect.
Responsibilities will include:
- generating creative design at all stages of projects
- preparing technical design and specification information for construction
- integrating sustainable design and ethos into existing and new projects
- contributing to design and technical workshops for all projects
- managing information packages with responsibility for end to end delivery and integration into the project
- bringing new ideas and energy into the company through self-directed research and a curiosity for excellence in the built environment
- reporting and providing feedback to the internal and external project team
- identifying project risks during the architectural process
- maintaining careful custody of the client brief and company vision for projects in all aspects of the architectural process
- looking for opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve processes across the business
- delivering the highest quality of drawn and written output at all times
- managing and fostering strong, productive relationships with clients, consultants and contractor teams
Successful applicants will:
- have exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- be well organised
- be an excellent collaborator
- be self-motivated and self-directed
- be a strong and engaged team player
- have working experience in sustainable design and architecture
- have good direct working knowledge of all RIBA work stages
- have a keen interest in high levels of design and detail
- be proficient in Vectorworks, MS Office, InDesign and Photoshop
We are looking for the right candidate to start immediately. Salary is negotiable and will be based on experience and skills.
MorenoMasey offer flexible working hours, health and life insurance, pensions and the opportunity to develop and grow within the company.
Please send your CV, examples of your work and a covering letter detailing relevant experience, key attributes, salary expectations and availability using the ‘apply’ link below by 12pm on 7 May 2021.
Please quote the following reference when applying, MMARC210429DE
First round interviews will be held by video conference on w/c 10th May 2021.