Morpheus London has an opening for a design manager at its studio in London.
Morpheus London, a highly driven and creative design house based in Victoria, London, is looking for a passionate and energised design manager with a background in architecture and a minimum three years’ experience post-Part 2 to join its team.
The position offers a great opportunity to work on several exciting projects, ranging across the residential, hospitality and large-scale development sectors.
The position requires:
- a high level of design competency
- an ability to manage, lead and guide a team
- a measured and considered approach
- strong understanding of RIBA Work Stages
- strong technical knowledge and experience of detailing
- good understanding of UK planning and building regulations
- experience of running multiple projects and communicating with the wider design team
- good commercial awareness
- a practical and solution-driven individual
- a constructively critical mindset
- experience using AutoCAD,
- knowledge of 3D modelling in SketchUp
- good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- strong presentation ability
- client interface
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- team resource management
The Morpheus London team work in an effective high-tempo environment, and at times to tight deadlines, applicants must be able to harness this in a determined and positive approach.
Candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK and have a minimum of three years’ post-Part 2 experience – experienced technicians with the ability to oversee the position requirements are also welcome to submit CVs.
Please kindly submit a copy of your CV and samples of most relevant work using the ‘apply’ link below. Please ensure that the documents are no larger than 5MB.
Due to current circumstance and potential impeding Coronavirus restrictions, we would be happy to conduct interviews via Whatsapp call or FaceTime should it be required.