Morphis is seeking landscape architects, design architects and senior designers of all levels to join its team in Hong Kong, China.
Morphis is looking for passionate landscape architects, design architects and senior designers at all levels to work on our expanding portfolio of exemplar landscape projects across Asia in our Hong Kong studio. We welcome the very best locally and from around the globe.
Established in 2014, Morphis are award-winning specialists in creating landscapes which celebrate context, experience and memory for public realm, commercial, retail, luxury residential and hospitality developments. Our passionate team is a talented family of creative thinkers with a unique culture and spirit reflecting our rich mix of cultural connections. We have a boutique appeal with a global reach – creativity without boundaries.
What you will bring to the role:
- postgraduate diploma/masters in landscape architecture/architecture
- collaboration, team focus with good client communication skills and the ability to think differently
- exceptional design calibre, with the ability to articulate creative ideas
- software skills including CAD, Adobe CS (InDesign, and Photoshop), 3D (SketchUp or Rhino)
What’s in it for you:
- the opportunity to be part of the Morphis family working on some of the most unique projects in Asia
- bring creative solutions to fruition with excellent career opportunities for designers
- the opportunity to challenge and develop yourself creatively within our collaborative studio
- Morphis offer a competitive salary, pension and bonus incentivisation commensurate to experience
Interested candidates should submit a CV, portfolio (in PDF format, under 10MB) and/or website, which best demonstrates your design capabilities and experience using the ‘apply’ link below.
We offer long-term prospects to advance your career and look forward to hearing from you!