Morris + Company is seeking a project architect to join its team in London.
About the role
As an experienced project architect with Morris + Company, you will meet the highest expectations of our clients alongside our practice standards. You will be expected to encourage a diversity of ideas and approaches whilst exploring creative, value-added solutions and opportunities at every stage of each project, and with each team. You will have successfully completed projects at medium to large scale and have experience across diverse design briefs. You will exemplify a strong cultural ethos and be committed to the continuous nurturing of a design focused creative culture, one built upon equity, diversity and inclusivity.
You will be a team player, a strong communicator and an avid listener and bring extensive working experience at every stage of the design process on complex project typologies of varying scale and location. You will demonstrate the highest standards, upon the most challenging projects. You will bring an extraordinary skill set, and help drive projects forward in a close and collaborative working relationship with the practice directors and the wider team.
Your core skills:
- experience of complex medium/large scale projects
- experience in design and delivery from concept to detail, to construction
- comprehensive knowledge of regulations and building procurement procedures
- sstrong conceptual and technical design skills
- successful project management experience
- effective communication skills
- a hands-on and collaborative approach
- Revit proficiency favoured
Apply via the ‘apply’ link below including:
- short statement of interest (no more than 500 words)
- short-form portfolio (digital only)
Morris + Company is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.