at Morrison Design
Morrison Design is looking for a project architect to join its team in Derby, UK.
We’re looking for an experienced project architect to head up a team and run a major, multi-million pound London hotel project with our team of creative and passionate people.
Many of our projects go through the full RIBA work stages from brief to completion, with Morrison Design often providing project management and contract administration, as well as architectural design. We’d therefore love to welcome a motivated and passionate architect who is both creative and organised. The role would involve working through all works stages and liaising with design consultants.
A bit about us…
Our vision is:
“A team of visionaries creating & delivering mind-blowing spaces”
What does this mean for you in real terms? We’re a team with uber creative architects who go over and above to design brilliant spaces. Our project managers are the experts who make those designs a reality. We love what we do and our team are proud to only ever deliver the best client experience.
We’re proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer – we trust our talented team to do a great job and offer all our team flexible working, Friday breakfasts, free fruit, involvement in our charity work and regular socials.
Location: based in our studio in Darley Abbey Mills, Derby.
One or two days per week in London.
We’re happy to offer flexible working to all of our team, therefore flexible hours and remote working are available.
General duties and responsibilities:
- working in conjunction with a director
- feasibility and concept design
- preparing planning applications, tender documentation and construction drawings
- meeting attendance and on-site inspections
- completion documentation and contract administration
- working as part of a team as well as individually
- ARB and RIBA registered
- minimum of five years’ experience
- experience in the hotel sector would be an advantage
- Revit and AutoCAD experience beneficial
- knowledge of BIM protocols
- full driving license is advantageous
Salary and benefits:
- this is a full-time position
- salary is negotiable depending on experience
- flexible working
- Friday breakfast and free fruit
- regular social events
- company pension
- company phone
Morrison Design is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.