MOST Architecture is seeking an experienced architect/architectural designer to join its team in London.
MOST Architecture is looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant/Part 3 architect with strong detailing, design, software, client and contractor liaison skills to join our practice.
Initial interviews will be arranged by video conference.
Who we are
We are a growing design-driven practice with a range of commercial, residential and public projects in a variety of stages. Our clients are mixed group of companies, individuals and NGOs.
Prior to starting MOST, the founder worked on civic, infrastructural and elite residential projects for a selection of the world’s top practices, including OMA, Zaha Hadid Architects, and Grimshaw Architects.
Our practice occupies a spacious office with a great view of London from our terrace, located close to Kennington, Vauxhall and Waterloo stations. The building has a courtyard café and facilities for cyclists.
Please note that our website is currently under development and does not represent current work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- propose innovative and aesthetically considered design solutions across variety of scales, interior and exterior applications
- run a number of projects in different stages concurrently, communicating with the client, consultants and contractor and other team members on a daily basis, reporting to the practice director
- manage the day-to-day running of project/s under supervision
- plan the delivery programme and coordinate work with other team members
- plan, prepare, develop and edit virtual and physical models, drawings, images and other project documents for use in presentations, planning, tendering and construction
- prepare planning applications, design statements, construction details and specifications
- for projects under construction, assist with change management and site queries
- visit projects on site, take part in contract administration and site observation procedures
- contribute to the day-to-day operations of the practice
Skills and qualifications:
- minimum of three years’ experience following Part 2 qualification
- strong design sensitivity and ability to effectively communicate ideas graphically and verbally
- good detailing skills and experience in detailed, technical and construction stages
- project management experience and knowledge of the UK building codes and standards
- specification writing experience
- good knowledge of Revit, so that you can hit the floor running
- 3DS Max V-Ray visualisation skills are desirable
Please submit a CV and portfolio (up to 20MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Within your cover letter please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK, where are you currently based, state your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.