MOST Architecture is looking for an interior designer or architect to join its team in London, UK.
MOST Architecture is looking for a talented interior designer or architect with strong interest and substantive experience in interior design, to power up the interior aspects of our projects.
Interviews will be arranged by video conference.
If the successful candidate starts before the lock-down measures are fully lifted, you would first join our virtual office. Thereafter, your ability to join the physical practice in Kennington, London, is essential.
Who we are:
We are a growing design-driven practice with a range of commercial, residential and public projects in a variety of stages.
Our clients are mixed group of companies, individuals and NGOs.
Prior to starting MOST, the founder worked on civic, infrastructural and elite residential projects for a selection of the world’s top practices, including OMA, Zaha Hadid Architects, and Grimshaw Architects.
Our practice is located in a well-designed building near Kennington, Vauxhall and Waterloo stations with a courtyard café and facilities for cyclists.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- produce relevant and innovative interior design concepts for our projects
- communicate designs effectively with graphics
- source and select products
- develop designs by producing drawings, models, mood boards, specifications, FF&E and lighting schedules, etc
- supervise construction, communicate with suppliers, contractors, clients
- contribute to the day-to-day life and activities of the practice
Skills and qualifications:
- strong experience in commercial and/or residential interiors
- good technical understanding of all aspects of interior design
- passion for keeping up to date with new technologies, materials and design trends
- good knowledge of suppliers in different specification areas, and ability to research them quickly
- good detailing skills and experience in detailed and technical design
- good written English and experience in drafting
- strong software skills in the industry relevant packages, and ability to learn new software quickly
- good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- good team working and collaboration skills
Please email a CV and portfolio (up to 8mb) by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.