MOST Architecture is looking for an ambitious Part 2 architectural assistant/architect with good knowledge of Revit to join its practice in London.
We are a design-led practice in central London with a range of commercial, residential and public projects. Among our clients are high tech companies, individuals and NGOs. Note that our website is under redevelopment, and the range of projects shown is limited.
The practice is located in a spacious office close to Kennington and Vauxhall stations with a courtyard café and facilities for cyclists.
Ideal candidate will have:
- minimum of two years’ relevant professional experience
- strong design sensitivity
- ability to effectively communicate ideas graphically and verbally
- experience delivering work in Revit
- good detailing skills and experience in preparation of tender packages
- 3DS Max / VRay visualization skills are desirable
- immediate availability is preferable
Please email your CV and design samples (under 20MB) stating current availability using the ‘apply’ link below.
Within application please state your visa status, salary expectations and your earliest availability to start.